No products in the cart.
Cayman Style Lobster$ 18.00$ 18.00
Curry Chicken$ 12.00
- 3lbs chicken
- 2 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 medium onion, 5 sprigs thyme, 5 cloves crushed garlic, 2 scotch bonnet pepper, 1 teaspoon black pepper.
- 2 teaspoons salt to taste
- lemon or lime juice
- 1 small diced potato (optional)
- 1 cup water
- Clean, skin,and cut chicken in small pieces,then wash with lime or lemon juice
- Drain, season with curry, onion, thyme, garlic, allspice (pimento), black peppers, salt and let marinate for a while. TIP: Set aside onion, thyme, garlic, and allspice for a 2nd seasoning while cooking.
- In a skillet pour about 3 tablespoons of oil. Let oil heat.
- Add the chicken & seasoning
- Lightly brown the chicken & seasoning for 5-7 minutes in the skillet
- Add water and scotch bonnet pepper. Let cook for 25 minutes or until done. TIP: Add the second seasoning 5 minutes before turning off the heat.
- Serve with white rice or Rice and peas